Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday....beautiful Sunday

Today....snow! I just have to say I LOVE the snow. One of the many many reason I love Utah. Watching the snow fall and covering everything in a beautiful layer of white just make me happy. Though I do have to say I am SO ready for summer. I am BEYOND ready for camping, BBQ, riding our bikes, planting and getting fresh veggies out of my garden and suntans!

I love Sundays. To me Sunday are a day to spend time as a family, relax & rest up for the coming week. It is also a day to spend time at church and focus on our Heavenly Father. The church I go to every Sunday is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS or Mormon). For more information you can click here.

I hope you all were able to spend the day relaxing with your family and enjoying some quite time before the hectic schedules of the week start again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment