Monday, February 21, 2011

Heaven is for Real



I just have to share with you all this touching book I am reading. Yes, it is a little religious, but I don't think it matters what religion you are......you will be touched by this book. There has been quite a few times I have been close to tears while I have been reading.

This book is actually pretty short, and an easy read. I would recommend this book many times over. I picked it up last night about the time I was getting ready to go to bed, and I haven't been able to put it down. In less than 24 hours I am almost done with it.

I hope you all get a chance to get this book and read it as well. If you do, let me know what you think.

I also signed up today to donate blood through the American Red Cross in March. If you are able to do this (not everyone is able due to some blood typing or medical reasons), and are willing, I encourage each and everyone to donate blood. Your blood can go to help save people in need. To me it seems like such a small and simple way to give to others. Not everyone is in a position to give financially, so why not give a part of yourself? Give blood! (For more information click HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment