Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm here

I am so excited to finally be here. Starting a blog is something I have been thinking about and pondering on for a while now. I am so happy that you have stopped by for a visit, and are taking the time to read my blog. 

To start I just want to tell you that yes, I am a supermom. Why do you ask? Because I am a mom. I have amazing children who are HAPPY and know I LOVE THEM. That in itself makes me a super mom in my mind. If you have a child who you love, who knows you love them and are happy then you should consider yourself a super mom (or dad) as well. 

Being a parent is not an easy journey. There is no handbook on how to raise our children. I don't remember ever being told how HARD it was actually going to be. I think I was in la la land when I thought that it was all sunshine and roses with babies. But I would never change it for the world. My kids are my greatest blessing and my greatest joy. The light up my world with just their smile.

I may not be a "complete" super mom every day, but I am striving to be. It is a constant journey to be the best I can be. To make the most out of every single day I have. Though I wish I was able to have 48 hour days, instead of 24, and only had to sleep 4 hours to be satisfied.

I juggle keeping the schedules of my own life, my husbands life, my children's lives, as well as keep the house running, working, school and everything else that I do. Somehow it works. Not every day is like clockwork, but in the end it works. 

Thank you again for taking the time to stop by. :) Life is a journey and I am glad we can all be on it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment