Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st is here

We are all so close to spring. Today is the 1st day of March and I have to admit I love this month. This is the month that I can actually say winter is coming to an end and spring is knocking on our doorsteps. I also love St. Patrick's Day as well. My kids love the holiday and talk about "Leprechaun Day" all year long. I will be sharing St. Patrick's Day ideas in the days to come. One of my favorite things on St. Patrick's Day is when the Leprechauns come to our house at night why we are sleeping and play tricks on us. Every year they have turned our milk green, left green streamers in the boy's room, and much more.


I also wanted to share a picture from last weekend. Usually we spend every night sitting at the table together eating dinner. Saturday night I thought it would be fun to have a "picnic" in our living room. We had hot dogs, pasta, salad and sushi. Yum Yum! It is such a fun and simple thing to do as a family.Get a big blanket that you don't care whether or not it gets food dropped on it. Grab your plates, put on a movie (our's was "The Sandlot". It's one of Little B's FAVORITE movies right now) and enjoy a fun and different way to eat dinner.


Here is a peak at my disaster of a bathroom closet. I actually accomplished a lot last night, and getting this mostly cleaned and organized was one of them. I will try and take a picture tomorrow to post. There still seems to be a LOT of stuff still in it, even though I swear I tossed a bag full of stuff as well, but not it looks more organized and that's all that matters.



What is an area that you need to get cleaned? I challenge you to tackle just 1 area this week. It could be anywhere from a junk drawer to the top of the fridge to a closet in your house. Good luck! By the end of this year we can all be organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment