Friday, March 4, 2011

How fast they grow......

Last night was a wake up call just how fast my 2 boys are growing. I can see it in lots of little things they do but last night they were trying to play together, but it just wasn't working out. Big B is VERY much into motocross and BMX. Little B has taken a HUGE interest in baseball and everything associated with it. Like I said in an earlier post, his FAVORITE movie right now The Sandlot. Well last night Big B was riding his "motocycle" (a pillow from our couch he rides around) and doing jumps and flip. Little B wanted to play baseball with his plastic bat and foam ball. It didn't go over so well with Little Man that his older brother didn't want to play baseball with him.

To me this was the first flashing sign that my kids are off and into their own different interests. They are not gonna stay little forever and will soon have totally separate interests, friends, lives, etc. They will always love and cherish each other, and I do with my siblings, but they are growing into their own little lives slowly but surely. Think I am gonna spend tonight snuggling them and cherishing the moment in the young lives.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. I need to constantly remind myself to cherish this time. Life can get so crazy. Sundays are always a good day to remind me to slow down :)

    ReplyDelete